Family Medicine Clinic (Specialist Consultation)
Family medicine is a medical specialty within primary care that provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family across all ages, genders, diseases, and parts of the body.
We encourage our customer to read info of variation below before making your selection.
Proceed to ‘Select Variation’ after you understand and agree to the remarks.
List of Services Available:
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Treatment of acute illnesses such as fever, acute asthma, abdominal pain & chest pain.
- Treatment of chronic diseases, especially non-communicable diseases such as hypertension, diabets, asthma & hypercholestrolemia.
- Executive Cardiovascular Health Screening
- Women Wellness Health Screening
- Cancer Screening
- HIV Screening
- Thalassemia Screening
- Medical Check-Up
- General Health Check-Up
- Adult Immunization Services
- Wound Treatment