Obstetric Ultrasound (Scan by Resident Doctor)
Obstetric ultrasound is the use of medical ultrasonography in pregnancy, in which sound waves are used to create real-time visual images of the developing embryo or fetus in the uterus. Select variations below for more info & tag price.
We encourage our customer to read info of variation below before making your selection.
Proceed to ‘Select Variation’ after you understand and agree to the remarks.
- All variations are not for insurance purposes
- Disclaimer: Scanning conditions may be suboptimal due to certain constraints including low and/or cloudy amniotic, fluid, late gestational age, unfavorable fetal lie (position) or maternal body habitus (weight, build, size, structure) placenta location, babies leg, arm, hand, feet in front of face which can create a black void
1. 2D Growth Scan
- Week of pregnancy: 5 weeks onwards
- Package Included: 2D Growth Scan | Gender Scan | Growth Scan Report | Black & white printout
- Additional Charges: Twins Baby : RM 20 | Triplets Baby : RM 40
2. 2D/ 3D/ 4D (Free 5D HD Live)
- Week of pregnancy: 22 - 34 weeks
- Package Included: 2D Growth Scan | Gender Scan | 3D/ 4D Scan | Growth Scan Report | Black & White Printout | Colour Printout | DVD / CD | Video Clips (.avi format)
- Additional Charges: Twins Baby : RM 61 | Triplets Baby : RM 101